Monday, October 15, 2012

Easy Behavior Tracker for iPad



-This app was the missing link for me. I needed a quick and easy digital way to track behavior patterns in my class. And yes, this absolutely includes good behavior. I was able to import my student lists via a csv document template that can be emailed directly from the app. I typed in the appropriate info and uploaded it into the tracker.
-The behaviors are can be customized to match your specific classroom behaviors. They can also be emailed directly to parents. One of the best features is that I can view each students history and document patterns of good or bad behavior.
-Now, in addition to our Artsonia Web Gallery which helps me document student work, I also have a way to document personal behavioral growth.
-
$2.99 on the app store. Click on the picture above to check it out. I always read the reviews first.

-Leban

No comments: