Thursday, October 27, 2011

Milwaukee Art Musem Trip

Here's a collection of 12 photos I put together from the trip that Mrs. Leban and I made to the Milwuakee Art Museum 3 weeks back. The architecture of the building is amazing. We even had the opportunity to see the building "open" while we were there. If you're ever up north, I suggest you stop in.



1. The lobby of the museum

2. A pencil bag I bought at the gift shop.

3. Mrs. Leban on the bridge. The "sails" of the
building are open in the background.

4. A view of the courtyard from the bridge.











5. Chinese Contemporary Warriors
by artist Yue Minjun:

6. Mrs. Leban scolding a Cy Twombly.

7. Andy Warhol

8. Roy Lichtenstein













9. "St. Dionysus" by Kehinde Wiley

10. Shadow box by Martha Glowacki

11. A cool sculpture but I forget the artist.

12. "Refrigerator Pies" by Wayne Thiebaud

No comments: